RosaHollow's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 2:00 PM

Triple Play Package Rate

I received my December bill and our "Select Triple Play " package rate was  $149.99 per month.

However  the "Xfinity Services & Pricing Sheet Effective December 20, 2020" that was included in the bill, shows Triple play Standard + More Package rate was currenty $ 129.99 and it is going to $ 130.99.

How do I get this rate?  I have been paying $ 149.99  for quite some time.  I am a 35 + year customer. 

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Lots of luck.  My 12 month agreement was up in November of 2020 so I went about in October working renewing my agreement for 12 months.  No such luck.  12 month no agreement would be 196.12 per month.  24 month agreement would be $173.26 and drop from 1000 MPS to 400 MBPS was necessary to get that $173.26.   FAST FORWARD.  Got my bill for December to January 2020 and the bill was in the amount of $196.94.  WHAT.  After spending days and hours talking to man in I suppose  INDIA and whom I couldn't understand I  finally got a live person somewhere I think in USA. I had to drop 400 MBPS to 200 MBPS to get another agreement  and pay $173.12 per month.  Just check my internet speed and it was 103.88 MBPS.  So, after 2 months here comes Comcast  with a rate increase from 173.26 to $196.94 on my November agreement. $23.68 rate increase.  NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES.  Lots of luck with your agreement.  Just remember Comcast can change it at their discretion.  Can't wait until the new company comes down the road.

ComcastRob

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

5 m ago

@RosaHollow

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here