U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 18, 2021 9:27 PM

Tree on line

Hello,

we recently had a large storm and a tree has been uprooted and is leaning on a Comcast line. We do not want the service to the neighborhood to be accidentally cut so I would like to request someone please come look at the line before a neighbor does something rash.

Responses

ComcastPeter

Official Employee

• 

77 Messages

24 d ago

Hello @user_e9676e! I hate to hear that a bad storm has caused a tree to fall on the line. I had to have our maintenance team come out to assist with raising a line last year after a nasty storm brought it down, so I can understand where you're coming from! I'd be happy to get this taken care of for you. Please send us a Live Chat with your first and last name as well as your service address so we can assist. 

To send a Live Chat, click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

24 d ago

FWIW, Comcast will not remove the tree. If the tree is on your property you will need to call a tree removal service at your expense. If the tree is on the right-of-way contact your city about removal. @user_e9676e 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here