U

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 11:15 AM

Ticket Status

How do I check on the status of my Rewards Millitary Appreciation Offer? Status listed as email sent, email never received. Not in spam. Contractor processing rewards stated they never received anything from Xfinity. Store opened ticket October 1, 2024.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 days ago

Hello and good morning user_c2svyd! Thank you for your service and dedication to our country! My grandfather was in the Navy and may father the Army. I greatly appreciate the work that our military members put in for our country.

I'm sorry that you have not received an update on the Xfinity Military appreciation status. For this specific reward the best option is to call our military rewards support line provided in the link above. This is a dedicated team to processing the rewards for our military members. Did you try to connect with this team before or was the request created with a agent at one of our Xfinity stores? 

3 Messages

Yes, I called the support line twice and was told they have not received anything from Xfinity, I then visited the store and a ticket ws created.  I was told by the store I would receive an email in a few days.

3 Messages

Would you like the ticket number?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_c2svyd Thank you for clarifying that for me. I'm sorry that you have not received an email update, usually that is automated, so I am guessing the request is still open. No fear, we can help out!

Please allow me to dig into the Military rewards request that our Xfinity store made to figure out why the rewards team has not received anything from us yet. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. From there I will verify the account and figure out what happened and make sure it's corrected!

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here