U

Tuesday, October 15th, 2024 2:10 AM

This is the worst service, product, and experience ever!

I have had service for 9, well 8 months now (It's been down for 25 days and counting) and absolutely nothing but crickets and bots from Xfinitys end.. The outage is the icing on the cake for me, no honest explanation as to what exactly has caused the outage. No honest timeline of restoration, dates been pushed back at least 5 time now. And the best part, they've made it almost impossible to communicate with anyone from Xfinity except for an AI Bot.. From day 1 it has been a mess in my opinion.. Signed up for Xfi Complete with Pods, got a Gateway and that's it.. Called to fix it, "Changed" plans from Gigabit with Xfi Complete to Gigabit with Xfi Complete, nothing else different at all except for increased price.. Called back to fix that, got some reimbursement but not the full difference.. Never received 1000mb/s speeds, best was approximately 250, yet have the Gigabit plan.. This is trash, just hot garbage and I cannot wait until my T-MOBILE home internet arrives in a few days, bye to this scam of a system 🙃 

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here