U

Tuesday, September 10th, 2024 2:37 PM

This company is a false example of business, truth, and resolutions

I have been "rest assured" to death in dealing with comcast representatives and given 15 different false resolutions to my refund. 2 people told me I would get an email about how to receive my refund. Another person told me they created a ticket to receive and email about how to get the refund. Another person told me they created a ticket bc that ticket was closed. Another person told me they created a ticket and I would receive the refund in 24 hours. Another person told me I would receive he refund by Wednesday. Another person told me they could only mail me a check without even confirming my new address. I was given a case manager who doesn't reply to emails or answer the phone. This entire platform provides false hope extending the interactions as if a change is going to take place. At this point I'm moving forward with the law suit bc this is absolute upmost insanity!!

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

7 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

7 days ago

@user_0kyl09 

I have been "rest assured" to death in dealing with comcast representatives and given 15 different false resolutions to my refund. 2 people told me I would get an email about how to receive my refund. Another person told me they created a ticket to receive and email about how to get the refund. Another person told me they created a ticket bc that ticket was closed. Another person told me they created a ticket and I would receive the refund in 24 hours. Another person told me I would receive he refund by Wednesday. Another person told me they could only mail me a check without even confirming my new address. I was given a case manager who doesn't reply to emails or answer the phone. This entire platform provides false hope extending the interactions as if a change is going to take place. At this point I'm moving forward with the law suit bc this is absolute upmost insanity!!

Is your account closed which is why you should get a refund?  You don't mention the reason why.  If your account isn't closed, was the refund applied to your account?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here