U

Sunday, June 23rd, 2024 4:27 PM

The Xfinity Experience

If I could leave a 0 rating I absolutely would. This whole experience has been a nightmare I don’t even know where to start with this “Xfinity experience”.
All I wanted to do was pay my bill and transfer service to my new address. But the amount of live agent chats (which there’s no way these people I’m chatting with are “LIVE” agents) to countless calls and trying to get a live agent on the phone, I still have not successfully paid my bill or restored my service. Every time I do get a rep on the phone I have to repeat the same problem over again with no resolve. I’ve been dropped back into the IVR system or cold transferred to a new rep to repeat the info over again with no resolve. Of course there is no immediate supervisor to complain to or get help from.
Why wouldn’t you want to help an account holder simply trying to pay my bill and continue service is beyond me, I guess you want e to take my business elsewhere. This whole experience has been horrible.
Even with this they have the nerve to send a survey in regards to my experience, THE AUDACITY!!!!
WOULD NOT AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND!!!
*** And NO I still don’t have service ***

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

22 days ago

Hello, @user_bqoqvp thanks for sharing this experience. I wish everything would have gone better with your transfer, but we have a dedicated team that can turn things around. When you have a chance please send us a direct message, so we can get you all the information you need and iron out each issue. Just include your name, the previous address, and the new address you need service at. We'll start by authenticated your oldest account and go from there. It sounds like we will need to confirm what payment is needed and take steps to get service active. We can get that done for you!

3 Messages

22 days ago

So you thought the appropriate response to this complain is to start a new text chat back and forth instead of speaking to a live agent to resolve? Now I can’t even log into my account because it says account restricted how appropriate. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here