Tomlyn's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 2:00 PM

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I have spent an entire day trying to hook my internet/cable because SOMEBODY ON YOUR END CANCELLED MY ORDER. So...I go to the local store and have A TWO HOUR WAIT. You just WASTED MY DAY. Terrible, if there are EVER any other options than COMCAST/IXFINITY, sign me up. The last agent on the phone was very kind and helpful. The agent at the store was kind and helpful, but COMCAST is terrible, very hard to get an AMERICAN agent on the phone to help. The recordings go around in a circle when all I want to do IS TALK TO SOMEBODY. They told me that there was sometimes a 4 HOUR wait on the phone. SHAME ON COMCAST MANAGEMENT.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@Tomlyn wrote:
I have spent an entire day trying to hook my internet/cable because SOMEBODY ON YOUR END CANCELLED MY ORDER. So...I go to the local store and have A TWO HOUR WAIT. You just WASTED MY DAY. Terrible, if there are EVER any other options than COMCAST/IXFINITY, sign me up. The last agent on the phone was very kind and helpful. The agent at the store was kind and helpful, but COMCAST is terrible, very hard to get an AMERICAN agent on the phone to help. The recordings go around in a circle when all I want to do IS TALK TO SOMEBODY. They told me that there was sometimes a 4 HOUR wait on the phone. SHAME ON COMCAST MANAGEMENT.

There may be a block on your residence due to an outstanding bill by a previous tenant.  You'll need to show proof of residency by taking your mortgage/lease, and a utility bill in your name, and a photo ID which also proves you're not related to them.  They should be able to clear the block so that you can get your service started.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here