thoybooker's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 6, 2021 11:00 AM

Terrible service setting up internet.

I have recently signed up to switch internet service from ATT to Xfinity. So far, there have been 5 appointments. The first 3 involved Xfinity technicians looking around and actually doing nothing. The 4th person looked around, assured me that he knew what he was doing, and scheduled a 6th appointment for actually doing the hookup. The 6th appointment was yesterday, and NOBODY showed up.

I do not live at the peak of Mount Tibet. I live in eastern Palm Beach County with internet in every home on my block. 

My only choice is to Chat Line with somebody somewhere, a process I have done twice, once to even affirm the appointment yesterday or to phone Xfinity and wait for an hour in phone mail jail.

Frustrated,     T. Hoy Booker

Responses

Official Employee

• 

369 Messages

5 m ago

@thoybooker, Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your install issues and delays. I am so sorry to hear that you have had this experience and for any delays in getting back to you regarding your recent experience. I would love to dig further into the install delays.  Can you please reach out through private message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and services address? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

5 m ago

@thoybooker To send a private message to @ComcastMichele click on her name in her post and then on Send a message.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here