M

Wednesday, October 9th, 2024 3:04 PM

Terrible customer service

Xfinity does everything it can to avoid prevent customers from reaching a technical support person.  They seem to think that everything can be handled with an automated modem reset or that we just need to make sure that the modem is turned on and the cable is tightened.  This morning's issue was apparently a signal problem that could be resolved remotely.  It was virtually impossible to get a technical support person on the phone until I stated my reason for the call as "disconnect my service".

Sorry for the rant.  Does anyone know of a phone number that one can use to get in touch with Xfinity technical support?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

10 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

591 Messages

10 days ago

@Maddie1994 The troubleshooting steps the Xfinity Assistant walks you through are essentially the same steps a representative will walk you through as that is our same line of questions we use. Be sure to check out an awesome internet troubleshooting post by one of our amazing forum experts. 

I gave the troubleshooting guide a quick glance and unless you've got a background in networking, it's basically a waste of your time, as it's too deep into the depths of packet analyzing. @XfinityBradM the question was simple. What is the phone number to get a technical support person on the phone? Not a bot, not an overseas agent that doesn't understand what Mbps is, a informed educated, technical person. Is there such a number?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here