U

Saturday, September 28th, 2024 11:24 PM

Terrible customer service

I have literally been transferred to 6 live agents and still did not get the help I needed. I understand that the service is down in my area due to weather but when you offer hot spot service and I try to get help accessing this no one was able to help me.i can not even get a direct answer on when my service will be back on. Then when you call the actually number the you still cannot get a live agent. Instead you get hung up on by a computer generated A1

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

21 days ago

@user_twkkyt Welcome to our community forum! Thank you for reaching out so we can help you find all the information you need about the service in your area. To get the most up-to-date information, you can always visit our Status Page or use the Xfinity app to view the status of your services and equipment and even troubleshoot any issues that may arise in the future. I appreciate your patience as we work towards a resolution.

I want to make sure you're taking advantage of all the awesome features available to you. With Xfinity, you have access to millions of free hotspots across the footprint so you can stay connected if there are any online in the area. You can easily locate them using the Xfinity App. I use them to save my mobile data while I'm out and about. They're super helpful!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here