U

Monday, October 14th, 2024 6:04 PM

Terrible and Deceptive Customer Service

Not a question but I can't find anywhere else to lodge a complaint. I contacted customer service via text on 9/20/24 and was told that my bill would be adjusted to reflect a current promotion, as well as receiving a $20 credit. Nearly one month later (10/14), no promotion and no credit. I chat with another agent who tells me that I cannot have that promotion because it is no longer available. He offers to provide me with a different promotion that is still more than I was promised, and throw in some mobile service as well. I don't want that, I want what I was told in September. Impossible, he says. Unless I talk to someone in customer retention. He gives me a phone number, which I've already tried, and tells me the secret number sequence to get to customer retention, where perhaps they will have a special deal to keep me as a customer. Problem is, there is no way to enter menu options as it's all voice command. So. Unless someone can convince me to stay, I'm switching providers. Xfinity has proven to be a company that attracts customers with seemingly low prices only to increase those dramatically and then provide deceptive customer service that speaks out of both sides of its mouth. That's two hours of my life wasted with a company that doesn't seem to care.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 days ago

Hello user_vmna1z this is never the experience that we'd want for you! While we can't take back anything that's already occurred, we'd love the opportunity to assist you and truly earn your business and loyalty.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and we can get started anytime.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here