1 Message

Friday, May 26th, 2023 1:54 AM


Temporarily out of country and cannot cancel service

Hi, I have moved out of the US and since I cannot use my US sim card I cannot receive a callback in order to cancel my service. How do I get in contact with someone in order to cancel the internet service before I get charged again?  (I do not want to pause the service as well)

Problem Solver


788 Messages

11 months ago

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding canceling your services. I can certainly assist with this request. Can you please reach out to us through direct message with your first and last name, name on the account if different and service address? 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it
See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here