U

Monday, October 7th, 2024 11:40 PM

Technician lied about my appointment

I was given an appointment last week and the technician lied n told the company that I wasn't available.  I saw the truck when it passed my house because I was sitting outside waiting for the technician. I had a double knee replacement and thought I'd wait outside for him to arrive. He passed the house n kept on going. The next thing I knew was that I was receiving a notification saying that my appointment was canceled because I wasn't available.  I was sitting outside. He never came to my address...he just passed my house. What kind of stuff is that. He lied n told the company that I wasn't available. If they let this guy get away with this...I want to work for Xfinity. He needs to have a truthful answer for myself and the company. The rep said that our wiring needed to be checked n our boxes may be old since we have had them for a while. I want to hear back from this company.  I pay close to $200 monthly for my service n can't see the television picture because of the pixilating. I can't tell u how many times that we've called Xfinity n they've done troubleshooting...its still not working. Please reply. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 days ago

Hello @user_x19bc6, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

2 Messages

Thank you finally. The last agent that I spoke with was able to help my situation. I can't begin to tell u how many agents I spoke with within a 2 week period to resolve this pixalation matter. A technician came out on Sunday, October 13th n another technician completed the outside wiring cable job on Monday, October 14th. We're finally able to watch television after a month of picture pixalation. Thank you for the resolution.....finally.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Awesome @user_x19bc6! I'm glad to hear that you were able to speak with one of our knowledgeable agents and they were able to help, that's great! We appreciate you reporting back to us and letting us know that one of our dedicated technicians was able to come out and fix your outside cable wiring. We're glad that your TV service issues are now resolved. Do you have any other questions or concerns our team can help with tonight?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here