U

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 8:15 PM

"Support" Chat Complaint

I have had nothing but issues with the supposed "support" via chat.  They have promised fixes repeatedly to the issue I am STILL experiencing, and have wasted around 5-6 hours of my time so far.  The last straw was when they "escalated" me to their supervisor.  They transferred the chat to 'Mohammed', who once connected, proceeded to say absolutely nothing for 10 min.  Only after I complained about the lack of communication, did he finally reply with "let me check on that".  It's very obvious that between the "accidental" disconnects, and time voids between communications, that they were simply wasting time, and not doing anything to actually resolve my issue.  Oh, and to boot, as I was chatting with the first agent today (not the first overall), as he was finalizing my appointment for a technician to come 'solve my issue once and for all', he disconnected the chat

I have screenshots of all of this horrendous support from the past 7 days worth of chats, this is abhorrent customer service.  

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

3 months ago

@user_s77c0x We appreciate your time in reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. This is definitely not the experience we want for our valued customers! Rest assured you've reached a team of experts who can help resolve your concerns. Can you share a little more about what's been going on and how we can help?

2 Messages

@XfinityBillie​ You want me to 'share a little more', like I didn't put enough in my original post?  Help me understand what is not understandable in that text?  My issue is still outstanding, is that enough?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_s77c0x, we appreciate the details shared in your original post. We'd need further details with the issue you're experiencing so we can help address it and we can certainly help address your complaint. When ready, please send a DM with your full name and full service address to assist.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

24 days ago

It sure is the truth ,there is no good service just robot talk and would you like to pay your bill !  Horrible company anymore

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here