U

Thursday, September 26th, 2024 10:14 PM

StreamSaver Netflix and Apple TV+ won't activate.

Hi,

I have purchased StreamSaver and for two hours now I can't activate Netflix and Apple tv. 

The error is as follows:

We’re sorry, your account isn’t eligible for this Netflix offer. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

23 days ago

Hi there, user_zcx2cm! Thank you for signing up for StreamSaver! Bundling Peacock, Netflix, and Apple TV+ is a great money saver! I apologize that you have not been able to activate Netflix and Apple TV+. We are happy to help you can enjoy your entertainment!

Are you a returning customer for those 2 apps or are you activating it as a brand new account?

Are you clicking through the link in the StreamSaver email to activate them? 

2 Messages

I am a new customer. Following the links and they throw an error. Been trying to figure out this issue for two hours now. Peacock worked fine.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

I am glad that Peacock  is up and running but want to get the other 2 working as well, user_zcx2cm. We will get this figured out! I will need to check on your account from here.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here