U

Tuesday, October 1st, 2024 11:19 PM

StreamSaver Netflix Activation Issues

Canceled X1 TV Box and switched to StreamSaver. Received link to activate my services. AppleTV and Peacock work with no issues. Netflix is causing problems. It is worth noting I previously had Netflix via my Xfinity TV, so because that was canceled so was my Netflix subscription, but the account remains active. Now, when I click the activation link for Netflix, it tells me it's already active, but Netflix tells me I do not have a subscription anymore. Have spoken to multiple agents that have not been helpful. I also cannot log in to Netflix via the X1 box because I canceled the TV, so the X1 box was sent back. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. This is now Day 4 trying to resolve. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

18 days ago

Good evening @user_f698xx and happy Tuesday, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out on our Community Forums with your Netflix issues and hope you are otherwise having a fantastic day so far. Netflix is one of my most used apps so I can imagine your frustrations and are sorry to hear that you have been trying to resolve this for 4-days now, rest assured you've reached the right team to help get this resolved. We'd be happy to check your subscriptions on your account and run through some troubleshooting steps. If needed, we can get a ticket submitted over to our expert Advanced Repair team for further assistance. 

To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account including any applicable unit or apartment numbers?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 😀

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here