moncity423's profile

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Friday, June 2nd, 2023 1:30 PM

Closed

Storm Ready WiFi

I would like to know more, what does it cost? Is it available in my area?

Expert

• 

104.3K Messages

1 year ago

The concern is not "Community Center / Guidelines" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

1 year ago

@moncity423 Hello and welcome to our Xfinity Community Forums! I am excited to hear that you are already looking into our awesome and upcoming Storm Ready Wifi, and you can find the most up-to-date information on the product at https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/storm-ready 

As mentioned in the article, Storm-Ready WiFi is currently available to select Xfinity Rewards Diamond customers as part of an early access preview with national availability coming July 2023!

(edited)

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

I think I am diamond What do I do Next

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

@moncity423 As the trial is available for select Xfinity Rewards Diamond customers, eligible Xfinity Rewards Diamond customers will have been notified through the Xfinity app of an early access preview for Storm-Ready WiFi and then receive a confirmation email after responding. You may confirm if you are eligible via the Xfinity app. If you were not selected as part of the trial, not to worry, more details will become available on the full launch in July 2023!

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

Thank You for the information 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

You are very welcome. We truly appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on Forums. If anything else comes up feel free to send us a message. We hope you have a great rest of your weekend and we appreciate you being part of the Xfinity family! ❤️

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

22 Messages

1 year ago

I Think I am Diamond what do I next?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@moncity423  As my great teammate @XfinityShaina covered above, Diamond tier rewards members will be notified through the Xfinity app regarding early access. You will then be able to take further action. I would continue to rely on the Xfinity App updates or alerts for more news.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here