Mkilmurray's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 11:00 AM

Sprinkler system cut and damaged by Xfinity installer

My sprinkler system was cut and damaged about a week and a half ago when the Xfinity installer was burying a cable on my property. It was just discovered by my lawn maintenance man as he was trying to winterize the system. Who do I put a claim into for the damages?

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@Mkilmurray 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

7 m ago

Greetings, @Mkilmurray! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that your sprinkler system was damaged! This is certainly not the experience we want for our customers. I would like to make sure we can get this taken care of for you. Can you please send a PM with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

New to the Community?

Start Here