U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, October 7th, 2021 3:38 PM

Closed

Speak with live person

I need to speak with a live person. I cant get through your automated system. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.3K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, user_e16148. I'm here, how can I help? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityMorgan 

have questions about equipment delivered to me and outage update in my area.

is there a way I can talk to someone on the phone? I tried too many times the automated and chat on website and nothing.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

We can certainly help with your questions about the equipment that was delivered along with the service interruptions @user_e16148. There are a few ways to check the status of a service interruption, my favorite one is our Xfinity MyAccount app and you can also sign up for a text alert that will alert you once the issue has been resolved. You can also check online by going to the following link: https://comca.st/3iH4XNs;

We would be more than happy to help with any questions/concerns you may have. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and address. However, if you prefer to speak with someone on the phone you can contact our Customer Service team by calling 1-800-934-6489. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I'm very frustrated that I'm unable to speak with a live person.  I'm working from home and the automated menus are no help.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_f32d74 Thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team and bringing this to our attention. I know how important it is to be able to get the support you need for your account and services. I would be happy to assist you today. I have included the instructions below for messaging us. Please send a Direct Message with your full name and service address. I look forward to hearing from you!

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here