U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 8:24 PM

SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE

My internet has been out since Wednesday. I had an appointment today for a technician to check it out, but received texts from Xfinity saying there was a widespread outage and no techincian came. There were Xfinity people in my neighborhood all day. I got another text saying service was restored. My intetrnet is still not up and running. When I tried to get customer service rep on phone, automated system refuses to connect me and isntead tells me to schedule an appoiuntment with a technician. Net appointments available are satruday afternoon and sunday afternoon. I will not be home. I also won't be home next week durong the day since I work in an office. It's completely unacceptable that service was cancelled today and was never restored. It's unacceptable that I can not get a live person to talk to. There were at least 3 techicnians in my neighborhood today and one of them easily could have been sent to check on my connection. Now I will potentially have to wait another weeke for service. An Xfinity rep should be sent here ASAP since it is YOU that cancelled the agreed upon date and time. 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

15 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

15 days ago

Good evening @user_vlmwsy. Thank you for taking the time to report your internet issues. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here