katel138's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 2:10 PM

Smartwatch

I was offered a smartwatch for free as I was eligible for a coupon.  The rep who offered it to me, after I complained that my internet speed had been increased without my authorization, did not tell me I would be required to pay a $10/month charge for data for the watch as part of the “free” watch.  If I cancel the data, I then have to pay for the watch.  I cannot return the watch as it has been over 14 days since I received it.  It has taken me this long to get these answers.  I am so frustrated with Xfinity, but am now locked into service due to agreements.  Aargh.  

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

@katel138 Thank you for reaching out to our community forum so we can answer your questions about the smartwatch line. I would feel upset if I was promised something for free and I ended up paying for it anyways! 

I'm confident that one of our representatives that specialize in Mobile support can get you taken care of. Please try to text them or call them at 1 (888) 936-4968 or reach out to our secure online chat to receive the support you need.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB​  I already talked with customer service and this was not something they could or would address.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@katel138 I understand your concern, and I'd be happy to open a ticket to check into this further for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

I am not seeing the direct message option.  I am signed in.  

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @katel138 check your profile settings in the profile pic dropdown(top right). Make sure the box next to "Opt out of Direct Messaging" is not checked. That prevents you from seeing the icon. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

I am allowing direct messages but still do not see the direct message option.  EVEN MORE FRUSTRATED!  Can you just email me at [Edited: "Personal Information"]?  Good grief.  

(edited)

1 Message

1 month ago

This smartwatch is small seems like it is for a child,  can this be exchanged.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_u7ut2x Of course, we offer exchanges and returns if it is not to your liking! Check out our return page here.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here