denarii's profile

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

Wednesday, June 7th, 2023 10:58 PM

Closed

slow wifi in parts of house

Hello, I am a long-standing Triple Play customer. I have an xFi gateway, located where the Comcast tech first put an earlier model gateway long ago, on the top shelf of my downstairs closet. My wifi reception from parts of the upstairs house is not-so-good. How do I go about finding out if Xfinity could chip in an Xpod to improve my reception upstairs?

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us about your Wi-Fi signal strength. I'd love to look into what options are available for you. When it comes to our free pods, we offer them for free for those who have our xFi Complete service, as long as the whole home evaluation determines one is needed.
Do you currently have our xFi Complete or only renting one of our xFi Gateways (A gateway rental is usually around $15 a month, while our xFi Complete feature is usually around $25 and comes with Unlimited data- your statement will list either Internet/Voice rental or xFi Complete to know for sure). If you only have a gateway rental, we can look into upgrading you to our xFi Complete to start the whole home evaluation. 

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for your quick response. I am renting the xFi Gateway. I will take a look at the xFi Complete feature.

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

@denarii  Please keep me posted if you would like to upgrade to it and I can further review with you. More information can be found here

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here