U

Thursday, October 10th, 2024 2:23 PM

Service is out again

My service is out again. You have been trying to upgrade the area for weeks.  Every time I try to work from home I get a text that internet is out. I have been a customer over 20 years.  I cannot reach a single human to speak to. What exactly is going on with customer service ? I’m outraged.  Spending so much time on phone just to be routed back to [Edited: "Language"].  How can I reach a human to have a conversation ?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

8 days ago

Good morning user_f75ccl! Thank you so much for reaching out for help with the ongoing interruptions on our Xfinity Forums. I'm sorry that this area upgrade has been ongoing for so long and is causing so much trouble with your services. I am happy to dig into things and help out in any way I can. I know how lousy is can be when you don't have a stable reliable connection.  

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address. We will dig into the trouble and help bring the services back to how they should be.

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

Paula, There is no "chat" button at top of screen. I signed in and still no chat option.  The fact that you are asking me to go through 6 steps to get to a chat agent is absurd.  I would like a discount on my next bill for the 4 times this month that I have been out of service.

Official Employee

• 

968 Messages

@user_f75ccl you can also just use this link while signed in: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging. Make sure you send the DM to "Xfinity Support". We do not receive messages sent directly to employee's handles.

Also, you can request a credit for any service interruptions directly at xfinity.com/status. All you have to do is confirm the date and our system will verify the interruption and apply a credit for eligible time periods.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here