U

Sunday, September 29th, 2024 10:04 PM

Service interruptions

I pay a lot of money for this service and to have had my internet down on July 22nd, Sept 22nd and Sept 29th is unacceptable. This needs to be fixed and not have a bandaid put on it. You want to charge a high price the expectations are going to be high. Fix the problem. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

20 days ago

user_7hbeor Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about the service interruptions. I know it can be frustrating to lose connectivity unexpectedly and appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve the issue. I would recommend visiting our Suppor Center Page. You can request credit for the service interruption there once it is resolved. It's a great feature we added to help our customers out when they experience a loss of service due to repairs. We understand the importance of having reliable services and want to be fair in these types of situations. You can click the link, "Check eligibility" in the "Tips in case of an interruption" section at the bottom of the page. Have you tried this already? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here