U

Friday, May 10th, 2024 5:41 PM

Seasonal internet started and now no internet

our internet was working fine and we decided to reduce service to the higher level seasonal internet while away for the summer

we are now remote and no internet........ I had xfinity restore to full service after unsuccessful help. The internet is still not working and it says modem offline

Is there anyway to have a signal pushed and get this back on line

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

13 days ago

user_5k03i2, Hi there! We appreciate you for visiting our forums page today for help with getting the internet services working. As an internet consumer myself, I understand the importance of having your internet service working correctly. Le'ts get this fixed. Just to confirm, are you currently at the service address in question where the internet is not working?

2 Messages

no that is the issue- I am not there it went on seasonal the day after we left

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

13 days ago

user_5k03i2, Ah okay. I am sorry to learn about this experience. I would like to research this further by pulling up the account and taking a look at what's going on. To get started, would you mind sending us a direct message with your first/last name and full address? You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

Expert

• 

103.6K Messages

12 days ago

The concern is not "accessibility / disability" help related...................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here