zclipper's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 4th, 2024 3:32 AM

Scammed by xfinity

I just found out that Xfinity Engages in Deceptive Practices the hard way. They offered me a unbelievable price on Internet, Landline, and Two unlimited mobile lines for a $122 per month. It was a straight up bait and switch scam. I guess I'm going to file a complaint with the FCC and The State AG. Didn't think I would be scammed by what I Thought was a reputable company.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

12 days ago

What is different from what you were told?

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

12 days ago

The concern is not "Home Networking" help related @Andyross @zclipper ........................ Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

12 days ago

@zclipper

Thank you for reaching out to our social media team, it’s great we can connect this way! I understand how concerning it is to receive a bill higher than expected as a customer myself I would not be happy if I was given a price plan but my bill was higher than what I expected!

Go ahead and send me a direct message so we can get this resolved for you!

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary.

Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here