U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 3:16 PM

Scam!

This company doesn't even know how to lie. Even the people who work in the store say that the phone agents don't know how to do their job. They offer me a credit for incorrect charges from the past and a month later they say that they can't give it to me because the agent didn't leave a note. This is a scam. Carlos the manager [Edited: "Personal Information"] doesn't know how to do his job. I have been a client for more than 4 years. Terrible experience

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

16 days ago

Hey there, user_v417aj! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. That is certainly not the experience we want for our customers, and we would be happy to submit the feedback regarding your experience. We can also dive into the account, and make sure everything is completed as promised. Can you please send us a DM to get started? 

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right corner
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Comcast Business" there
• - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Comcast Business" from that list
• - An "Comcast Business" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here