U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 9:49 PM

Scam

You should be able to call Xfinity to speak to a real person or send and email to a real person. Especially because this is a serious scam email that at first glance really looks like it's from Xfinity. Not all images copied here. Anyway, I received a very clever but suspicious email that looked EXACTLY LIKE an xfinity email here:

pdate payment and re-enroll in automatic payments  
Xfinity  

Your Bill

Your Xfinity Service Suspension Due to Billing Issues

We regret to inform you that your account has been temporarily suspended due to billing issues.After reviewing our records, we identified several errors in the charges on your bill.

We understand that billing issues can sometimes arise unintentionally, and we are here to assist you in resolving them promptly.

Please update your payment Information: Ensure that the payment information associated with your account is up to date, including valid credit card details or alternative payment methods. 

We apologize for any inconvenience and are committed to delivering the best experience possible.

Xfinity App Account
Chat
Ask Xfinity

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

THIS IS A SERVICE-RELATED EMAIL
Comcast will occasionally send you service-related emails to inform you of service upgrades or new benefits.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website here.

Comcast respects your privacy. For a complete description of our privacy policy, click here.

Comcast. All rights reserved.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Attn: Email Communications

However, fortunately I saw that the mail address was

Xfinity.com 
Xfinity needs to be aware of this however because this could easily manipulate someone into getting their data stolen. The link takes you to a page that looks EXACTLY LIKE the xfinity login page. I almost got duped. Fortunately I was suspicious of the contents of the email and saw the other email address.
You should have a way for me to forward this email to Xfinity so you can take appropriate action.
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here