P

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 4:52 PM

Sam issue with sudden data usage spike

Countless time dealing with security team and customer services,  but no answer.  I am going to cancel services.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

22 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

332 Messages

22 days ago

Hey there @Pngo . What seems to be going on? Do you have a closed ticket with our CSA team and still experiencing data issues?

2 Messages

@XfinityBradM​ 

[Edit: Personal information].  The last conversation I had today made me give up

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

332 Messages

With data-related issues we would have to refer you to our CSA team. If you are needing assistance with other Xfinity account-related issues we can definitely help! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

18 days ago

I have been messaging with agents for the last 18 hours about the same data spikes and they are refusing to open a ticket. I went through this before and it was not this difficult trying to get help!!

1 Message

17 days ago

I have had the same issue today, all of a sudden I am about to go over my data. Since when was internet services based off data? I chatted with a rep and he tried to charge me for Internet with so many gigs and then $30 more for data. When I informed him he was double dipping, and why would you charge for internet and data services. He disconnected the chat and then caused my internet to go out for about 10mins. Very un professional! Looking for other internet providers.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here