Xolhardal's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 7:14 PM

Closed

rewards

I'm diamond, got the email today for free Peacock.  When I go to my rewards page, there are no rewards, zero, period.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

10 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

10 months ago

Sorry to hear that, can you please private message us your full name and address?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityJoshuaG​ yeah, that's not going to happen

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

I can't escalate the issue and help with a resolution with that message. When you're ready feel free to send it over but until then be sure to have a great day :). 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

When your tag says Official Employee, I'll message you my personal information.  Until then stop pretending

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

I'm part of a new batch of forums experts, they haven't updated my credentials yet but that's no worries. Have a great day!

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@Xolhardal​ 

You're not sending to @XfinityJoshuaG but to Xfinity Support:

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Same here. Platinum rewards member and no Peacock Premium offer on my rewards page either. Received the e-mail yesterday. Please help, Comcast. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here