nickthead's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 3rd, 2024 7:18 PM

rewards status

Good afternoon Xfinity, I have been a customer since 07 and had platinum status. currently I see that my status has changed to silver can you provide support or answer to why the change? 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

@nickthead Thank you so much for making a post for help with your Xfinity rewards tenure. I would be puzzled as well if something that was based off my tenure had changed without any changes on my part. I am not sure of any reason your tenure would change however this is an easy fix! If you check out our Xfinity rewards support page: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-rewards-faq Look for the TIER AND TENURE section. You will see a few options to help correct any tenure issues including this direct link: xfinity.com/support/rewards Once you log in with your Primary Xfinity ID let us know and our rewards team will take care of it for you. Super quick and not waiting around for help! Let me know if you have any issues submitting your information to our Rewards Support Team!

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Thank you I have submitted a request for help. It did ask for a month, but I had to ballpark because I started services long ago. Fingers crossed its on file somewhere.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@nickthead Awesome! The rewards team is great at getting these corrected. The time is more because they are a small team and have a lot of requests, but I would have had a few extra steps with submitting a ticket, so this is a great option to get you help as soon as possible. If for any reason you do not hear back, come back here and let us know! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here