U

Friday, September 6th, 2024 9:19 PM

Rewards stato

What is my rewards status at gold when I have never dropped Comcast in over 30 years ??

3 Messages

10 days ago

Why am i still at gold on my rewards status?? Never have dropped Comcast is over 30 years. Danny [Edited: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

9 days ago

The concern is not related to Xfinity Compliments................... Topic moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

3 Messages

Is there an email I can put in a complaint to Xfinity??

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

9 days ago

@user_6kemjr Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for posting and thinking of us to assist. We appreciate it and the chance to help. This is a team of experts you can count on, as well as the community here. Hope all is well where you are this weekend with cool temperatures. The fall weather is almost here, and that's the best time of year. Thanks for taking advantage of the Xfinity Rewards membership too. It is an amazing way to get the most value from your service, and awesome free stuff each month. It increases the value for long time customers that we appreciate like you, and grants incredible prizes such as trips and entries to several events each year. The longer one is a customer, the better the rewards so I get wanting to have the best level. A Gold level membership shows a customer being with us from 2-7 years. The details are here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/xfinity-rewards-faq on this fabulous guide. Do you recall anything going on in that time frame? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here