U

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, July 25th, 2023 8:18 PM

Closed

Rewards inaccessible

Hello... yesterday, 7/24/23, I got an email from Xfinity that said I was eligible for rewards. Below is a screenshot from the email:

When I click "Sign in to redeem", below is a screenshot of where the link directs:
The only thing I can click on this page (menus not included) is the "Ask Xfinity" button, which opens a chat window with  the options that appear on the next screenshot:
When I click "Visit Xfinity Rewards page" I am directed to a landing page; in the center is the following screenshot:
When I click on either option; i.e., "Sign in" or "Get Started", I'm taken again to the Rewards page, which displays as it did before with nothing on it to click, except "Ask Xfinity".
If I go the menu route, and I click "Rewards" from the menu, I am taken to this URL https://customer.xfinity.com/rewards?CMP=ILC_Rewards_dss-myaccount-dev_au which for me displays the exact same Rewards page with no rewards on it, and nothing clickable, except "Ask Xfinity".
If I go the support route; i.e., I click on my Account icon, then select Support, then, on the following Support page I select Rewards from the menu, I am taken to this URL https://customer.xfinity.com/rewards?CMP=ILC_Rewards_resi-help-and-support_au which, again, for me displays the exact same Rewards page with no rewards on it, and nothing clickable, except "Ask Xfinity".
So no matter what I do, no matter how I click to get there, your Rewards page does not display any rewards, nor any functioning support options. The only option available is "Ask Xfinity". It is an endless loop of malfunction.
This is on a 2017 iMac running macOS Ventura, Version 13.4.1 (c). I have these issues whether using Chrome or Safari. I also have the exact same issues in the Xfinity app on my phone (which I already confirmed is the current version of the app... NOT the version you just discontinued).
This is not the first time I am contacting Xfinity about this. I received a similar email on July 12 from Xfinity promoting your Rewards, and hit the same dead end. On July 17 after spending several frustrating minutes trying to bypass the stonewalling of your AI chat-bot, I was finally connected to a live rep, with whom I discussed all these same issues. I was given ECM Case # [Edited: "Personal Information"]. So far no one has followed up with me, and I have yet to find a solution. I have several rewards on my account that I can't access, and now I apparently have new rewards awaiting me, as advertised by these emails you sent me on 7/12 and 7/24... but I have no way to access them. As you see, I have been as thorough as possible to describe the issue, and have tried to anticipate whatever questions you may ask. So, just as I have clearly taken a lot of time to document this, please do me the service of reviewing this inquiry before asking me questions I have already answered here. Many thanks for your help!
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here