U

Friday, January 26th, 2024 2:35 PM

Closed

return products

I’ve cancled my service, and i’m trying to return the products. I’ve tried and tried online, but i need a physical address on where to ship these items. What the address to give to the post office

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

9 months ago

Hi, @user_vdj5hh! Welcome to XFINITY and thanks for contacting us for help with returning the equipment. We are the right team to help and will surely miss your business. In addition to initiating a return online at our Equipment Return page, have two additional great options for you to return your equipment at no additional cost.

-You have the option to stop by a local UPS store where a UPS representative will pack and ship your equipment back to us, or you may package the equipment yourself using a cardboard box and the prepaid UPS shipping label you printed at home.

-If a UPS Store representative packages the equipment for you, you will receive a physical receipt with your tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return at xfinity.com/returns or on UPS.com. If you have an email address on file, you will also receive a confirmation email letting you know that the equipment was received and the date that the return was processed.

-The last option is you can simply visit us at a Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store. We would love to see you! Here is a great link for finding a store nearest you. Which option would work best for you?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here