U

Friday, January 12th, 2024 4:25 PM

Return label

I need to return equipment , they shut off my email they supposedly sent the return label to and I cannot get anyone to send it to my new email , worst customer service ever !!! If I take it to a UPS store with no label what is that gonna do ? Or can they print one for me that goes to Comcast ? We have been trying for a month to get help and nobody knows a thing , unacceptable 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

5 months ago

@user_5eky61 What kind of equipment? You do not need a label to return most equipment to the UPS store (we have an awesome partnership with UPS and will take care of the postage and packing for you) or you can always visit a local service center to return equipment. If you are needing any assistance in locating a service center you can follow this link: https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers?linkId=177085099 to locate one near you. 

2 Messages

5 months ago

And now the want me to drive it to a store an hour away when they originally told me they emailed me the label but shut off the email so I can't get to it to even print it 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

5 months ago

@user_5eky61 is this your Comcast email address? You should still have access to the email. You do not need the label if you are going to a UPS store- they will scan the equipment (cable boxes or modem) and send the equipment back to us.  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here