Captjohnphd's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 3:36 PM

Closed

Return label

I have tried to print a return label for equipment but it gives me an error message. From this forum I understand this is a common issue. I spent most of yesterday on the phone with 4 different customer service agents. None could help. They said wait. Waiting is costing me rental fees. I cannot get any resolution. Would like assistance.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

2 years ago

Hello! Thanks for reaching out on our Forums page, we appreciate you being a customer with us! I am truly sorry to hear about the complications you're running into when trying to print your equipment return label(s), I can definitely see how inconvenient and frustrating that would be. My team would be more than happy to further look into this on our end and see what options we have in regard to getting that equipment returned as soon as possible. Please send us a Private Direct Message by following the detailed instructions on how to do so in my message below. 

(Edited: Due to added information) 

(edited)

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ is this truly private. I do not want to give information publicly.

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

My deepest apologies, I misread and thought you already sent us a Private Chat message in response to XfinityVianneys response to you. So again my fault and please do not post any personal information on the Public Forum. Please send us a Private Direct Message to best assist you.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

I will be editing my previous post as well! Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAmira​ sent private message. Awaiting response.

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

Thank you @Captjohnphd, I have responded also! I look forward to working with you in the Private Chat Message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I do not see your response to my private message. Could you guide me to the correct place. Thank you

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have been trying for 3 hours to print a return label and have been on hold for 20 min on the phone.   Comcast you really need to fix this issue

Problem Solver

• 

892 Messages

Hello there @user_2151f7! I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with printing a return label. Are you getting the same error message?

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am getting the same issue, no one on chat or phone can seem to help.

Problem Solver

• 

637 Messages

Good Morning!
Thank you for reaching out here via our Xfinity Community!
We're here to help 24 hours a day!
We offer a variety of ways to return equipment aside from printing a return label!

Did you know that you can take any equipment needing to be returned to a local UPS store, where our partners will package everything up and ship it back to us at no charge to you? You can check out the nearest UPS store here https://comca.st/3LQS7Zd

Additionally, you can also our handy site and visit one of our local stores where one of our friendly teammates would be happy to scan your equipment in, and remove it from your account on the spot! Your nearest store can be found using the following link: https://comca.st/35OYtJ3

However, if printing the return label is your preferred method of return, could you please tell me, what error message you are receiving when trying to print it? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here