U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 6th, 2021 4:48 PM

Closed

Return cable tv equipment

I want to drop off my cable tv equipment at UPS. I canceled my cable tv and I kept my internet. What equipment do I return? I do not see anything listed on my account. Thank you so much.

Official Employee

• 

271 Messages

3 years ago

Good afternoon @user_f03374! I appreciate you taking the time to post your concern to our expert Forums page so we can assist with your return needs. I know it is important to make sure your equipment is correctly dropped off. It sounds like you are attempting to use our convenient Digital Return Center (https://comca.st/3oEhW6u) to print out a return label and you are running into some issues. I do apologize about that. 

Do not worry, you can still bring the cable equipment to the UPS store to return, even if you are not seeing it on your Return Center page. You will want to bring the cable box, power cord and remote with you for each box you are returning. The equipment does not need to be boxed up or labeled. I would just encourage you to ask for a receipt for the return in case there are any issues getting the equipment removed from your account! Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

**Edited to make clickable link active**

(edited)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

trying to have ups get my return equipment and your web site doesn't respond

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Hi, @user_be7e93. Thanks for reaching out. I hope that all is well.

Here's how you can initiate your return online and send your equipment back with a prepaid UPS shipping label

1. Sign in and visit the Equipment Return page. (Note: You must have your Xfinity ID and password to process your return online. If you don't, you can head directly to a UPS Store near you).
    Already submitted a return request? You can track your return at the Pending Return Status page.
  2. Check off the device(s) you'd like to return and select Continue. When returning your device(s), check the serial number on the device to ensure that it matches your selection.
    Note: If you're returning a TV Box, you can click Identify Device, which will send a signal to that specific TV and display an on-screen message to let you know that this is the correct TV Box.
  3. Choose a reason for return and press Continue.
  4. Select a return option, follow the listed instructions, and press Confirm.
  5. If you’ve selected UPS Prepaid Shipping, a prepaid shipping label will be prepared for you. Click Print Shipping Label to print the label for your package.
  6. Put the equipment being returned into its original box, and place your UPS prepaid shipping label on the outside. Keep the top portion of the label with the tracking number included, as this will be your receipt.
  7. Call 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule an at-home pickup by using the label tracking number or drop the package off anywhere that UPS shipments are accepted. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be reflected on your account.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here