JC2017's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, May 16th, 2023 11:35 PM

Closed

Retention Department

Is there no one to call to get help with a new contract?  My contract is expiring in June.  I have tried calling with no help at all.  I tried using the website to see if I could lower the cost.  I couldn't believe what I discovered.  It is set up in a way that no matter what you choose, the end result is going to be more than what we are already paying.  I tried changing the tv option to the very basic channels.  It was more than the one we have with over 300 channels.  We have 1000 mbps for the internet.  When I tried changing it to the lowest option, it was still higher than the one I have.  Also, the website automatically assumes you are doing autopay.  I would be willing to do that if I could use any credit card, but not my bank information.

I am so frustrated.  It's a shame the businesses no longer care about loyal customers.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

1 year ago

@

You are welcome to call in at 800-Xfinity, but we are also happy to help you here to see what is available to you! If you would like, you can send me a DM here with your name and address by following these directions: 

To send a direct message you may need to:

Click "Sign In"

Click the "direct message" icon

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here