kkopen1234's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 11th, 2022 8:26 PM

Closed

retention department please.

Well it's that time again trying to get a new reasonable internet contract. I've talked to multiple individuals always offering me a bundle or a cell phone contract. I just want a reasonable internet service price and to talk to a real retention department employee.  Thanks Kim

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to share your request with us. We'd love to assist you with getting a good deal. Would you be willing to send us a private message with your full name and address?

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign in" if necessary

-Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears, and the "Xfinity Support" graphic will replace the "To:" line

-Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

-Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am a 17 year comcast customer with a Triple Play contract ending. The customer retention department tells me they have nothing for me. This is actually not believable that they would not want to help get me into a new contract at a good price. Why would they want to lose a long-time customer? I am getting fed up here as I have called 3 times now with same answer. About to move on and find a provider that cares. They are leaving me no choice. Account# 8535101160104249

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@mficca1​ 

As a customer myself I am always concerned when my bill is more than I expected it to be as I am single parent of two and every penny counts! Let’s get this resolved for you! 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here