U

Monday, September 30th, 2024 8:21 PM

Restore service

What is an actual day/time you are restoring our service? It’s been down since Thur and although the hurricane affected this outage the area is completely safe to come out. In fact there was an Xfinity truck on our street on Saturday but did not see anyone even get out of their truck! An actual restore date would be appreciated! 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

19 days ago

Hello user_f9da5p we're so sorry to hear that the services are interrupted after Hurricane Helene.  We are working as quickly as possible to restore services, and you can find the most up-to-date information via our Xfinity Status Center

(edited)

3 Messages

The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

So sorry about that user_f9da5p not sure why that happened. This link should work. You can also reach us 1-1 using the information below. 

Xfinity Status Center

Send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, clicking on the pen and paper icon, and then entering “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address, and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

This isn’t “up to date” information. It’s the same canned response you’re giving, your bot is giving, and what the link is giving. Can you please just give us an estimated time frame for restored services?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_f9da5p, When a storm like this blows through and hits such a large area, it is challenging to predict exactly when everyone's service will be restored. Our technicians are doing their best and working around the clock. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time. I hope this link will help: https://florida.comcast.com/2024/09/24/helene/

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here