U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 12:16 PM

Request to cancel service

Hello - I would like to request to cancel service at my old address; my new residence already has Xfinity service in place. I am having difficulty processing the cancellation over the phone. I have two TV Adapters and a rental Internet/Voice equipment rental to return. Can you help? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

Thank you for working with me @user_m0ayr8 to get the account disconnect due to moving to a new place where Xfinity is already installed! I am happy that we were able to quickly get this taken care of you this morning! If you have any additional questions you can reach out to the Digital Care Team at any time as we are here for your convenience. We are a digital team dedicated to assisting customers with all aspects of their account needs from troubleshooting together to billing inquiries and more. We are available over Xfinity Forums 7 days a week between 6:00 am - 12:00 am EST. Please have a safe and healthy weekend!  

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

I would be happy to assist @user_m0ayr8 Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here