U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 5:44 PM

Reporting damaged outdoor cable junction box

While doing electric line drilling the company cut the main cable from junction box. Comcast repaired the cable but the main box was not closed again. Cover panels are laying on the ground and internal wires are totally exposed. Would like it recovered before exposure to weather or other damage occurs.  I can give you the address where the box is located as it is not in my yard but just on the other side of the fence. 

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

14 days ago

Hello, @user_dbgzd4 thank you for taking time to create a post and reporting the pedestal needing to be repaired. You've contacted the right place, I can submit a request for our awesome technician experts to get this fixed. Working from home myself, I completely understand wanting to get this repair done before it can cause a service issue. 

Since I will need to gather some information that we don't want in our public conversation, to get the request sent off. When you have time, please send a direct message:

To send a direct message: 

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon in the upper right - it looks like a chat bubble  

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon just to the right of Conversations

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line - do not use the Employee's name!

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name, the account holder name (if different), and the service address

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here