U

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 8:30 PM

report downed wire

Downed Cable Wire near [Edited removed PII]

This is not my account this is a client of mine who is unable to call on their own.  I do not know what their account number is but the wire is on the ground and needs attention. 

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

2 months ago

Moved from Email forum

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

user_tcvzgr No worries at all Downed lines can be reported without speaking to anyone directly so you are not waiting around on us. If you check out our Report an Issue page You can see how to let us know about the line in just a few moments. 

2 Messages

No, this issue page is not right.  It makes me sign in to my account then goes into standard issues for my own account.  There is nowhere for me to report a downed wire. I just need to report that there is an Xfinity wire down and can be a potential danger in a neighborhood that I work in. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_tcvzgr I am extremely sorry for any confusion, the instructions to report the downed line was provided by colleague in the prior post. I will include the steps from the website here below, I hope that makes the process clearer. Our Xfinity Assistant is actually an extremely powerful tool.

How to report an issue online

1. Visit xfinity.com/xfinityassistant.
    • You can also find Xfinity Assistant by clicking the Chat with Xfinity button in your account.
  2. Type a message to let us know what your issue is.
    • If you need help with one of the following, you'll be directed to the Report an Issue landing page:
      • Missing Payment
      • Hazardous or Dangerous Wires
      • Misapplied Payment
      • Duplicate Payment
      • Overpayment
      • Refunds
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ I have tried that (xfinityassistant) but when I try to submit the form with information filled in I get a pop-up saying "Looks like something went wrong / Your information was not submitted."  I have tried using 3 different web browsers with the same result.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here