RR

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, September 23rd, 2021 11:52 PM

Closed

Report Downed cable line

I just want to report a down power line due to the storm and it won’t let me how can I do that?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @ryanray.rr81 and thank you! I really appreciate you being a member of the Comcast Family! Our team can help get that line raised. Can you direct message us your name and address, please? Make sure you are signed in with your Xfinity credentials.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityThomasC how long does it take for someone to reply?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

All day. Still haven’t heard

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

i agree this is the worst web site for reporting issues   

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Need to report a line down and can’t seem to be able to schedule a tech to fix my internet

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We can absolutely help you with alerting our local team to that downed line as well as look into any internet concerns or issues you are having. Please send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name and address.

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi, 

I'd like to report a downed telephone/cable wire but my service address isn't near where I'm seeing the issue.  Where or how can I report this?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hello and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. We truly appreciate you taking the time to reach out to let us know about a downed wire. We can assist you with getting a ticket opened to let our amazing local team know. You would want to send us a direct message to "Xfinity Support" with your full name, phone number, email address and the nearest address to that downed line. 

To send a direct message you may need to:
Click "Sign In"
Click the "direct message" icon
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here