U

Friday, October 4th, 2024 8:22 PM

Removing TV Boxes From Account

I have several tv boxes in my home, three of which are rarely, if ever, used so I want to discontinue using them.  What do I need to do accomplish getting them removed from my account and where to I send the three boxes?

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

13 days ago

Good afternoon @user_1y7zl1, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team on our Forums, we appreciate it and hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far! I see that you have several three TV boxes in your home that you rarely, if ever, use. Since boxes are $10/box/month, removing them from your account will definitely help you save a few bucks on your bill! Our team will be happy to help with providing instruction on getting those returned and assure you that we will stick with you every step to ensure they get properly removed from your account. 

For your convenience, there are several ways to return the equipment. You can visit our Digital Return Center at xfinity.com/returns and follow the on-screen instructions for the device you'd like to return to us, package up the equipment and hand it off to your local UPS driver or schedule a pick up with UPS. Please be aware UPS may charge a fee for at-home pickup service. You can also simply drop it off at your nearest XFINITY Retail location. Please visit https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers to find your nearest location along with the associated store hours. Or, you can take it to your local UPS store and they will box it up and return it for you. Visit theupsstore.com/tools/find-a-store to find a UPS Store near you. Would one of these options work for you? 

Once the equipment is processed by our warehouse, it should be removed from your account and bill moving forward. To be on the safe side though, we are happy to follow up with you after you have had a chance to return them to ensure they are off your account now. Would that be ok? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here