U

Sunday, November 26th, 2023 1:51 AM

Closed

Remove Filipino channels from my plan

I'm paying 22.99 a month for "GMA Life TV" and I would like to remove it.  I asked the chat assistant how to remove a channel, it provided a link to the channels and said to uncheck the box below the channel I want to remove.  The channels I want to remove don't have a box to uncheck.  My bill doesn't list the package as Filipino 3 Pack but the 3 channels listed in that package are the 3 channels I get.  I also tried going to the channels and unsubscribing but did not see an option to unsubscribe.  What do I need to do to get these channels removed from my plan/bill?

Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

10 months ago

@user_1pt09q Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I'd love to help you make and changes needed to your services. To get started please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

10 months ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here