prashp1's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Monday, July 8th, 2024 3:35 AM

Remove ACP discount from account

Hello. I need to remove ACP discount from my account. Since ACP discount is on my account I am unable to uncheck Term Contract and compare contract and no contract to check the prices of products. Please help me remove ACP discount on my account. Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 months ago

Hi @prashp1,

Thank you for reaching out. The ACP discount has ended, and it's no longer active on accounts. That said, I understand it's giving you some trouble when shopping for offers online. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble, but I'll be glad to help. We are a full-service team, so you've come to the right place. Where are you using the Plan Builder when shopping for options? 

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Hi, I have tried using the Plan Builder on different browsers on the computer and on my cell phone too.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I'm sorry to hear the Plan Builder isn't working for you @prashp1. Our team will be happy to help look into new offers with you. To get started, can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further.😀

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here