1 Message

Friday, April 30th, 2021 8:00 PM

Closed

Remove a premium channel package

Xfinity Assistant

From Xfinity Assistant,

Hi, Nancy. I'm Xfinity Assistant.

From Xfinity Assistant,

What can I do for you today? You can say things like "add HBO" or "help with my internet," or just select one of the options below to get started.

From Xfinity Assistant,

Outage Details

Outage has been detected

From You,

Manage my account

From Xfinity Assistant,

You have two or more services addresses linked to your account. Do you need help with your account at [Edited: "Personal Information"] or another account?

From You,

Another account

From Xfinity Assistant,

Here's some information about switching between two accounts linked to a single username.

From You,

I know how to switch accounts, I am unable to manage my services for the Steamboat location on your web app, & when I call the number (1-877-680-7173) they were unable to help and hung up on me. I just want to remove the premium channel package from my Colorado account.

From Xfinity Assistant,

You have two or more services addresses linked to your account. Do you need help with your account at [Edited: "Personal Information"] or another account?

From You,

Another account

From Xfinity Assistant,

Here's some information about switching between two accounts linked to a single username.

From You,

I know how to switch accounts, I am unable to manage my services for the Steamboat location on your web app, & when I call the number (1-877-680-7173) they were unable to help and hung up on me. I just want to remove the premium channel package from my Colorado account.

From Xfinity Assistant,

From You,

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, @user_d038e6

Our team here on the forums can help remove the premium channel from your account. Can you please send our team a private message with your full name and the address number? We can't wait to help! 

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://comca.st/3nEAH6Y
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here