robbg2's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Monday, September 23rd, 2024 4:35 PM

Regulatory Compliance Team

Where can I find the REAL contact information for the Comcast Regulatory Compliance team? We had an agreement worked out after I filed a complaint with the FCC, but the letter they wrote in response did not reflect this agreement, and the contact information on the letter was from an invalid address, a disconnected phone number, and a non-existent email address. What is going on here? Extremely unprofessional. The one number I do have never answers, so I leave voicemails and they ONLY call me back when I'm at work, of course, and now it seems that they're not even bothering to do that...

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

27 days ago

Hello, @robbg2

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

It was a simple question with a simple answer, to which you reply with a 5-step set of instructions to talk to someone ELSE. I appreciate your quick response, but I've had enough run-around for one day and I don't think I'll be doing that.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

robbg2 Unfortunately, we don't have a direct number that we can provide. However, we can submit a request on your behalf for the team to reach back out to you. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Of course you won't provide a direct number. As I mentioned, you'd rather provide me with false contact information so it looks to the FCC as if your compliance team is playing nice, while obviously renegging on our agreement, again. But if there's even a chance that it will end this months long irritation and maybe I can stop paying two different providers for my Internet service, I'll do as you've asked.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​,

@XfinityThomasC  I did as you asked, and yet another person from the team reached back out, but this one contradicted the other two and implied I was lying about the resolution we had settled on. Again, no names and no [valid] contact numbers were provided. Is this Comcast's game? To convolute everything with multiple agents that don't communicate with one another, and make it so exasperating to get you to follow through on your promises that everyone gives up before you ever really have to?

(edited)

1 Message

26 days ago

Xfinity committed fraud and will not make it right!

I signed for Xfinity internet and mobile service and got favorable rate for both:

1. Internet first $60 and latter on $70 a month with modem included.

2. Mobile phone, 2 lines with the phones rate around $106.

Everything was fine until modem stopped working about 9 months into contract. I called customer service and asked for solution. He provided information that modem is old and not compatible with current internet speed. I asked for replacement modem. It is part of the original contract.

Instead of sending me replacement, agent created whole new account and set it up to the same address and same name. Because they had credit card on file he set up direct billing and everything else.

Since January 2024 they were billing me $70 for original contract, $106 for Xfinity mobile and $100 for FAKE account. Total $824 billed for account which did not exist! Or should not be there at all. When I call to try to resolve the issue everyone is looking at existing account because other one is not visible (At least to me). After about 10 hours on the phone in several occasions, they decided to send me $493.32. Difference, what difference? 

Summary: 

1. Xfinity should be able to block any agent in creating another account on the same address and same name if they are unable to train them enough.

2. To get deals Xfinity requires credit card on the file. I provided credit card for the first contract, second bill is fraudulent because i did not agree to pay it.

3. Dealing with machines and every time new agent does not get me anywhere. There is NO ONE who will be able to look in the whole case and make decision. After speaking with agents I requested to be transferred to higher position in the call center, was put on hold and disconnected after about 1 to 1.5  hours of waiting.

What is the solution?

Official Employee

• 

528 Messages

Good evening @user_m80uub. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. When you have a moment, send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so we can review what options are available to assist you. 

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

@user_m80uub​ I appreciate your struggle and empathize with your frustration, but please start your own thread instead of hijacking mine. This will only distract those that might be willing to help my case, and yours won't get the attention it would on its own thread.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here