lisalisa1111's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2024 10:17 PM

Refusal to Provide a Return Label -- FRAUD

I have equipment that I need to return so you will stop charging me $50 for it every month. Many times I have spoken to people by chat and today for FOUR HOURS by phone and still I have no label to return the equipment. I've been lied to and hung up on. I was told I could call UPS to come to my home to get the equipment without any label -- LIE. I was told this morning that they would email me a label -- lie. All I was sent was a link to the label that does not populate. I live 50 miles from the nearest Xfinity store and 40 miles from the nearest UPS Store.

Your refusal to provide me the means to return this equipment seems illegal since you are charging me for NOT RETURNING IT. If someone doesn't send me a return label within the next 24 hours, I'm going to share my experience nationally. You cannot treat people like this and get away with it.

Official Employee

• 

812 Messages

8 days ago

lisalisa1111 thank you for using the Community Forums page. I know how important it is to return equipment and avoid being charged. We can absolutely help you with this as we have a variety of options available to get a return processed. I can confirm that you can indeed have UPS pick the equipment up from you home to return it. You can also visit any local UPS or Xfinity Service Center to drop off the equipment as well. Here is a great link with additional details on your options. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here